">

Monday 1 September 2014

Internet Sales: How To Increase Sales Online using Free Online Marketing Strategies.

INTERNET SALES: HOW TO INCREASE SALES ONLINE USING FREE ONLINE
                      MARKETING STRATEGIES.
 Do you sells on Facebbok.com, Google.com, Craiglist.com, Youtube.com, Ebay.com and Amazon.com?. Do you desired more sales for your products or services?. It does not matter whether you sell your products on your websites, blogs or forums. This strategy will work for you.
1.Coupon Technique: An effective way to increase sales is to offer discounts to your customers by offering them a coupon. You can create coupon for your followers on twitter.com and Facebook.com or using the services of Coupon.com.

2.Product Technique: I have discovered that offering just one product or services on my home page always translated to more sales for me. If you offer just one product or set of related products of the same niche, it enables you to focus on one key set of benefits and answer all the possible questions your customers may want to ask about your products.
Another breakthrough I got for my sales campaign that translates to more sales for me is this. I write a sales letter for my lead product and I put it on my home page. When I run it for 7 days , I found it that it works. I advised you try it.

3.Improve on your Email contact: By putting your opt-in offer in a strategic and conspicuous position it boost your opt-ins. Your opt-in offer is your  internet marketing tool for gathering your customers Email address and building your email list, which allows you to regularly keep in touch with your subscribers, built relationships and trust. Like I do, I put my opt-in offer on every page of my site.
4.Sales Farming Strategy: This is usually called Cross selling by great internet marketing guru. Sales farming is an internet marketing tricks where you recommend related product to your customers when they are shopping in order to encourage them to buy more.

5.Mobile Tricks: research have shown that about 80% of internet users used their smart phone to access the internet. Prediction are rife that aboutb89-91% of smart phones would access information about your business or services on the internet via a mobile device. Let your websites, blogs be ,mobile friendly. It allows potential customers to access information about your products  or services anytime, anywhere and at their own convenience. Give this strategy a trial.

6.Social links: You have hear about Facebook sales, E bay sales, Twitter and Amazon sales . What meanings has this got with you as an internet marketer?. With my experience, I found out that 50% of customers that actually buy online comes from not too popular social websites like Facebook.com, Twitter.com and LinkedIn.com. What I do is that I use sharer links to broadcast my message to over 250 social websites with a click of a button. Not only that I grow my email lists using this system but also have my sales doubles. Sites like addmyurl.com, pingmyurl.com, Linkcollider.com ,addthis.com, sharethis.com and Links.com are of great help.

7.Keywords Rich Headlines: Your headline has a huge impact on your sales. Since the headline is what visitors sees first, it is advisable to put up a catchy or attention seeking headlines that would made visitors to your site be tempted to read your sales letter. Let your headline be keyword rich.
8.Affiliate : As an internet marketer you must be affiliate friendly if you want to make more sales and money online. Affiliates drive people to your site sand this can help increase sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment